Every year, New York Fashion Week bring out the brightest and the boldest in each designer. While there are some who had their fair share of controversy, others used their runways to display some of the most power messages displayed in fashion history. From body image to religion, these designers didn't shy away from inclusion and made sure diversity was truly on display. Let's take a look at some of the designers who colorful designers and bold decision made them the talk of this year's New York Fashion Week.
1. Nude colors and nude skin all through Kanye's Yeezy Season 4 collection
2. Christian Siriano made us all body types were represented on his runway.
3. When Indonesian designer Anniesa Hasibuan became the first designer ever to feature models in head to toe hijabs.
4. And Jeremy Scott took us back to the 80's
5. While Alexander Wang brought out the #WangSquad and showed his ability to display elegance.
6. And Hood By Air makes a very tongue-in-cheek statement during their fashion show.
What were some of your favorite fashion moments?
Let us know in the comments!