The 2016 MTV Video Music Awards was filled with comedic moments and flashy performances. Rihanna took to the VMA stage four times and accepted her Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj took everyone to the gym, Britney Spears performed for the first time in so many years, Beyonce performed her Lemonade album, and MTV let Kanye be Kanye (and I was here for it). Of course, the fashions of the VMAs were talked about all over social media. No one was over-the-top and outlandish as Lady Gaga (who we miss on the red carpet), but this year everyone was sleek, chic, and show off all the right curves. Here's a look at some of last night's best looks.
2. Joanne the Scammer (she was serving)
5. Jaden Smith
6. Fabolous (who's throwback jersey game has been the shit since the early 2000's)
7. DJ Khaled and his wife
8. Nicki Minaj
9. Jojo (who came out of nowhere and served for the gods!)
10. Kanye West and Kim Kardashian-West
11. Fat Joe and Remy Ma
12. Fifth Harmony
13. These lovely Drag Queens who showed up in some of the most well-known VMA outfits
But of course, everyone's had their eyes on Rihanna and Drake, who presented the Video Vanguard Award to her.