Halloween, the one time of the year everyone shows off their creative side, and for others Halloween is the one time of the year where a girl can dress like a total slut and no one can say anything about it (yes, that was a Mean Girls reference). This year was no different, celebs and others have taken the internet by storm with their bold and creative costumes. Let's take a look at some people who had us amazed.
1. One social media user executed her Sheneneh Jenkins costume from Martin
2. Another social media user used her #BlackGirlMagic to portray Jane from the MTV cartoon Daria.
3. One guy nailed it with his Annalise Keating costume
4. And this user lit up Halloween with her interpretation of Angela Bassett's classic scene in Waiting in Exhale.
5. And another girl nailed with it dressing at Rihanna at this year's BRIT Awards.
6. This social media user was ready make someone sit their $5 ass down before he made change with this Nino Brown costume.
7. These Chicago kids went as the characters from Bob's Burger (shoutout to my friend Emily in the red!)
8. And can we take a moment to appreciate these kids paying homage to the 90's Nickelodeon film Good Burger.
9. Miami Rapper and the baddest bitch, Trina, showed us that Harley Quinn isn't just for the Becky's.
10. Lets give it up for the ladies of Delta Sigma Theta at Prairie View A&M University for dressing as the East Compton Clovers from Bring It On.
11. Who remembers this episode of Martin.
12. These young ladies definitely deserve a trophy for their creativity for this costume!
13. This little girl gets a gold star for dressing up as Miss Frizzle from The Magic School Bus.
14. For the 80's babies, I'm sure you will appreciate this tribute to Spike Lee's School Daze.
15. This lady went all out to portray Aaliyah's final role as Queen Akasha in Queen of the Damned.
16. I have to give props to this lady who dressed as a nude character from the game, The Sims.
17. Can we honor the cross culture love! I've never seen a black woman portray Selena...and yeah we need to share this.
18. Considering he's a rapper and her outfits are daring, it was pretty cool to see Tyga and Kylie Jenner dress as Juelz Santana and Christina Aguilera.
19. I couldn't help but laugh at this...it's self explanatory. (Oh just so everyone knows, the woman on the left is ACTUAL black).
20. The meme says it all. Who can get cut up and still look gorgeous? Zendaya can.
21. Bette Midler dressed up as character from Hocus Pocus, Winifred Sanderson, and Kathy Griffin creatively dressed as a Snapchat filter.
22. These ladies did a wonderful tribute to the 90's, portraying Missy Elliott, Aaliyah, TLC, Janet Jackson, and Lil' Kim.
23. And we all know, Teyana Taylor had the internet shook, again, dressing as Joanne the Scammer! I-CON-IC
Happy Halloween everyone!